Please contact admin for registration.
• 2 days classroom training by experienced ITIL® trainers + 29 online hours
• Candidates are given Participation certificates
• 45 PMI® PDUs
• Hard copy of the courseware
• Participants get 2 credits after passing the Foundation examination from APMG
• 100 days free access to ITIL® e-learning
• 4 Mock papers consisting of 40 questions each
• Tips and Techniques to clear the ITIL® Foundation certification
This course covers the following topics :
• Service Management as a Practice
• Service Lifecycle
• Key Principles and Models
• Generic Concepts, Processes, Functions & Roles
• Service Strategy
• Service Design
• Service Transition
• Service Operation
• Continual Service Management
• Technology and Architecture
• Qualification Scheme
Candidates who have undergone this training will be able to:
• Get an introduction to ITIL® terminologies, definitions, structures and concepts
• Learn the basics of the ITIL® Service lifecycle, and the principles involved
• Understand the associated technology and architecture
• Understand the fundamentals of Service Management and Service Lifecycle
• Learn about selected processes, roles and functions
• Gain awareness of the ITIL® Qualification scheme
There are no prerequisites for taking the course.
The ITIL® Foundation examination will be held on the second day of the training.
Type : Multiple choices, 40 questions
Duration : 60 minutes.
Proctored : Yes
Open Book : No
Pass Score : 65%, 26 out of 40
Delivery : Paper Based.
To attain the highest level of ITIL® which is the ITIL® Expert certification, a candidate should have 22 credits.
The following are the various levels of Certifications available:
1. ITIL® Foundation – 2 credits
2. ITIL® Intermediate
a. ITIL® Lifecycle ( 5 modules) – Each module is awarded 3 credits
Service Design, Service Strategy, Service Operation, Service Transition and continual Service Improvement
b. ITIL® Capability (4 modules) – Each module is awarded 4 credits
Planning Protection and Optimization, Service offerings and Agreement, Release Control and Validation, Operational Support and Analysis
3. ITIL® Expert – 5 credits
Managing Across Lifecycle (MALC)
IT professionals, business managers, business process owners, project managers, students and individuals who have a keen interest in IT Services Management can attend this course. The ITIL® Foundation certification is a prerequisite for the Practitioner’s Certificate and the Manager’s Certificate in IT Service Management.