Please contact admin for registration.
SQL Server 2008 offers a progressive and powerful way to manage your organization's information. This hands-on course provides a solid foundation on which to build essential SQL Server development and administrative skills, including creating databases, generating Transact-SQL statements, implementing security and replicating data over multiple servers.
• Build and manage SQL Server 2008 databases
• Retrieve and manipulate data with SQL queries
• Secure and monitor databases with Management Studio
• Replicate data over multiple servers with merge replication
• Transform data into strategic information using Business Intelligence
• Import or export data using SQL Server Integration Services